When creams and home recipes aren’t enough, Dysport cosmetic injection treatments can be useful in improving your skin’s look, tone, and texture. Most of them are minimally invasive or non-invasive and have a little downtime.
Some use heat to trigger collagen production. Meanwhile, others use various injectables to fill in wrinkles and give your skin a smooth, even tone. If you want to get rid of fine lines, age spots, or acne scars, here we share five treatments that can help you fight signs of aging.
Botulinum toxin or Botox reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles by paralyzing or blocking specific nerves. Doctors used a thin needle for injecting tiny amounts of Botox into facial muscles. They target a particular area to keep the surrounding skin away from harm. The number of injections and the amount of Botox depends on the severity of the wrinkles and skin type. The procedure lasts for about 15 minutes and does not require anesthesia.
Laser skin treatment uses pulsating, short beams of light to treat age spots, scars, uneven skin tone, and wrinkles. It heats the inner skin layers and triggers collagen production for a smoother and firmer tone. Non-ablative lasers are highly effective in treating early signs of aging. An ablative laser gives faster results but has a longer recovery time. The patient might feel redness and sensitivity to sunlight after the procedure, but the effects last for years.
Dermal hyaluronic acid fillers
According to Statista, the most performed non-surgical cosmetic procedure worldwide in 2019 was Botulinum toxin, and the second was hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a temporary dermal filler that attracts water to keep the skin hydrated. Injectable HA reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and facial folds and gives volume to the face and lips. Juvederm is a popular HA-based dermal filler. At Ballentyne Medical Aesthetics, we offer four kinds of Juvederm fillers:
1. JUVEDÉRM® ULTRA and ULTRA PLUS: They last for up to one year and are used to plump lips and treat deeper folds.
2. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC: It lasts for up to two years and gives volume to cheeks.
3. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA®XC: It lasts for up to a year and treats fine lines without adding extra volume to lips.
4. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE® XC: It lasts for up to 18 months; it treats parentheses around the mouth and lip lines.
Chemical peels are a skin-resurfacing procedure that removes the skin’s top layers to treat wrinkles, discolored skin, and acne scars. The new skin is smoother, radiant, and minus the signs of aging.
We offer the following chemical peel for acne scars at Ballentyne Medical Aesthetics:
1. VI™ Peel: It’s a medical-grade chemical peel that treats acne, fine lines, wrinkles, age and sun spots, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, and enlarged pores.
2. Illuminize Peel®: It brightens your skin’s overall appearance.
3. Rejuvenize Peel™ and Vitalize Peel®: They smoothen the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and even out roughness.
About Ballentyne Medical Aesthetics
We offer a wide range of non-surgical cosmetic skin therapies, including Coolsculpting, injectables treatments, laser treatments, and profound RF. We have been serving the residents of Portsmouth since 2002. Please fill out our new patient form to find out which profound skin treatment works best for you. You can also call us at (603) 319-8432 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other queries.