Dermal Fillers in Portsmouth, NH.
What to expect before you receive Dermal Fillers :
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not take aspirin or fish oils for 10 days before treatment
- You may be prescribed medication if you are prone to cold sores.
Hydrate before your appointment.
What to expect after you receive Dermal Fillers:
- Don’t rub, massage or apply pressure to the treated area the same day as treatment.
- You will be given an ice pack at your appointment and instructed to ice for several hours following treatment.
- Do not exercise for 24 hours after injections.
You may begin wearing makeup once any bleeding from the injection point(s) has subsided.
- Avoid alcohol for at least 12 hours after treatment as it may lead to bruising or swelling.
All fillers in the Juvederm family are safe, reversible, hyaluronic acid based fillers. Click below to learn more about the Juvederm family of fillers.
Used to treat expression lines by temporarily paralyzing the muscles most commonly in the forehead, crow’s feet, and glabella.
KYBELLA® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells in the treatment area under the chin to improve your profile. The active ingredient in KYBELLA® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, KYBELLA® destroys fat cells, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin.
An injection used in sclerotherapy to diminish unwanted varicose and spider veins in the legs.
Click below to learn more about some of the incredible products available for purchase at our practice.
Let's talk about how I can help you
If you have questions about Ballentyne Medical Aesthetics services, please don’t hesitate to call
Are you a new patient interested in talking to us about our services? Please click here to fill out a new patient form.