Today’s sedentary and stressful lifestyle has become a reason for excessively accumulated fat in our bodies. In addition to this, a woman’s body is biologically clocked to store larger amounts of fats in their hips and thighs after adolescence to aid in childbirth. However, it is discouraging when stubborn fat pockets do not go away even after a balanced healthy diet and regular workouts. In such cases, people opt for surgical treatments. Fortunately, for those who do not wish to go under the knife for getting rid of fat, some non-invasive non-surgical treatments exist like CoolSculpting.
If you are considering CoolSculpting, here are some things you should know in advance-
- The CoolSculpting process is a fat elimination procedure that uses freezing temperatures to destroy fat cells, reducing their total count The killed cells are then eliminated out through the liver. Since the number of fat cells is reduced, we cannot store more fat. This result leaves the body sculpted as desired by the patient.
- CoolSculpting is safe. CoolSculpting is a non-invasive, non-surgical, and safe treatment. It does not involve any medications and hence reduces the side effects of chemically active medicines. The temperature is only lowered such that it does not affect the surrounding tissues.
- You Need CoolSculpting if you have pinchable fat that does not go away even after healthy routines. Pinchable fat is the one that you can pinch. If you cannot squeeze the body part, it simply is skin.
- CoolSculpting does not directly help with weight loss and only helps to burn fat cells. Over the following months, fat in the body naturally reduces as the fat cells in the targeted area are destroyed forever.
- CoolSculpting is recommended for people close to their aimed bodyweight but cannot get rid of fat. You still need to follow healthy routines, exercise regularly, and eat well to maintain your body fat.
- To Prepare for CoolSculpting, it is recommended not to take any anti-inflammatory prescriptions one week before your appointment. Inform your doctor about any recent illnesses, allergies, and sensitivities. Apart from this, you do not require much preparation for this procedure.
- A Typical CoolSculpting Procedure is completed quickly and has no downtime. Duration and sessions of your CoolSculpting treatment depend on the targeted area, amount of fat, and your body. Generally speaking, every session only requires an average of thirty-five minutes. You can see changes after the first session, but some people may require three to four sessions depending on the aim.
- The Effect of CoolSculpting lasts for a lifetime. After a certain age, the total number of fat cells in our body remains constant. These cells collect fat from the bloodstream and store it inside them, and increase in size. Since CoolSculpting permanently destroys the fat cells in your body, there is no place for the fat to go, and hence it is removed from the body through natural processes.
About Ballentyne Medical Aesthetics
If you want CoolSculpting, Ballentyne Medical Aesthetics should be your one-stop destination. We have been helping Portsmouth residents since 2002 with non-surgical cosmetic skin therapies, including CoolSculpting, injectables, laser, and profound RF. Fill our new patient form to find out which skin treatment works best for you.
You can call us at (603) 319-8432 or email at email@example.com to know more.