Regular injections of BOTOX ® not only help utmost dynamic skin wrinkles, but milder static wrinkles may be bettered as well. We recommend injections every 3-4 months.
What to expect before you receive Botox/Derma Fillers:
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are prone to cold sores you may be prescribed medication
- Avoid supplements that may thin the blood, including aspirin and fish oil for one week before injections.
- Hydrate before your appointment.
What to expect after you receive Botox:
- Don’t rub, massage, or apply pressure to the treated area the same day as treatment.
- Do not lay down for 4 hours following treatment – this includes naps, massages, chiropractic appointments etc.
- Do not exercise for 24 hours following treatment
Used to treat expression lines by temporarily paralyzing the muscles most commonly in the forehead, crow’s feet, and glabella.
KYBELLA® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells in the treatment area under the chin to improve your profile. The active ingredient in KYBELLA® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, KYBELLA® destroys fat cells, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin.
An injection used in sclerotherapy to diminish unwanted varicose and spider veins in the legs.
Click below to learn more about some of the incredible products available for purchase at our practice.
Let's talk about how I can help you
If you have questions about Ballentyne Medical Aesthetics services, please don’t hesitate to call
Are you a new patient interested in talking to us about our services? Please click here to fill out a new patient form.